Personal Emergency Response Services (PERS):
Pers is the world’s smallest 2-way voice speakerphone pendant communicator. It offers crystal clear 2-way voice to your central station.
Pers offers the best range in the industry. With a standard personal emergency response system, the end user is limited by the location of the base station because they have to be within “range” to hear the central station talking to them. If they are too far away, they cannot hear, or more importantly, explain what the emergency is! Pers will allow the customer to communicate their message instantly and efficiently up to 600 feet away from their base station. The system should cover an average Canadian and North American home and well into the front, back and side yards.
Programmable features: Programmable options include:
- Enter a primary and secondary telephone number.
- Daily Periodic test interval with central station.
- Choice of transmitting restore codes or not.
- All features can even be programmed or downloaded remotely over the phone line.
Full Supervision: All pendants and Emergency Wall Communicators are fully supervised checking in with the base unit every 13 hours. In the event of a power outage (after 8 hours, and only once), pendant low battery or loss of RF signal (for more than 48 hours) the central station is contacted.
Central Station: Clear full duplex voice communication is automatic. Unlimited talk time. System will hang up after 3 minutes of silence.
- Water Resistant- The pendant allows you to summon help even if you are in the bath or shower.
- Voice Prompted System- Provides announcements during set-up, testing, battery test and full system check.
- Lithium-ion battery provides over 4 hours of talk time on a full charge, and up to 4 months on stand-by. Two such rechargeable batteries are included. One charges in the base station charger, while the other is in the pendant. Simply swap the batteries around every few months.
- System has Standby Emergency Battery Power- 4 NiMh rechargable batteries continually charge in the base station so as to be able to provide up to 24 hours of standby power in the event of a power failure in your home.
- Central Station Compatible- Uses industry standard “Contact ID” transmission format.
- Pendant can be Carried in 3 Methods- Included with each system is a Lanyard, a Wrist/Wheelchair Strap holder and a Belt Clip.
- Fully Supervised System- The pendant checks in with the base station every 13 hours to confirm its battery status and that it is functioning. In the event of power loss, a very low battery or loss of RF signal- the base will relay the information to the central station.
- Line-Seizure- Built-in relay allows system to seize the line during the emergency.
- Multiple Devices- Up to a total of 4 pendants & Emergency Wall Communicators can be associated to a single base station.